Wednesday 9 July 2008

A tin of Roses for all



I actually haven't got much to say today! Shocking I know! So I'd just like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who reads my nonsense and leaves me kind comments. When I first started blogging I was terrified that no one would read it, or, worse still, that everyone would think it was a load of crap, or worse STILL not give a toss wether it was even crap or not! But you have all been wonderful and I feel that I have joined a happy, friendly community. I love keeping up with everyone else's posts and my blog roll grows daily, soon there won't be room for me to blog at all!

So again, thanks to all for reading and commenting, and thanks to all that blog. You thought provoke, inform, advise and often have me in fits of laughter on a daily basis. It doesn't do my housework, but it does go well with a cup of coffee.

3 comments:

Little Veg Patch said...

I felt the same way when I started mine, but I am glad I did. I have had to put the moderating comments option on mine though as I had some nasty comments left but other than that I think its great that people take the time to read my posts and comment. Keep rabbiting on, I enjoy visiting your blog :D

PS Thanks for the choccy !

Buddhist in Training said...

Your most welcome little veg patch :)

Tim Atkinson said...

Me too! To be quite honest, commenting on and reading other people's posts is more interesting than writing your own, I find. Keep posting!